- Based on CAx-IF User Group and LOTAR Requirements.
Product and Manufacturing Information (PMI)
- Testing based on AP242 Edition 3 and PMI Rec. Pracs. v4.1
- Focus on specific capabilities per test case
- Combined test cases for Semantic Presentation and Graphic Presentation with extended PMI Validation Properties
- Test with NIST FTC 6-11 for part-level PMI; if possible, also submit CTC 1-5 for SFA testing only
- Test with prostep ivip Vise model for assembly-level PMI
AP242 BO Model XML Kinematic Mechanism
- Continue collaboration with JT-IF
- Testing based on AP242 Edition 3 and Kinematic Rec. Practices v1.0.
- Use the updated "Gripper" test model provided by Audi via JT-WF
AP242 XML Edition 3 Support
- Support migration to AP242 Edition 3 Domain Model XML
- Continue collaboration with PDM-IF
- Based on Recommended Practices v3.0.
Persistent ID for Metrology & Inspection
- Design Change
- Covering Geometry, PMI, Attributes
User Defined Attributes
- Test transfer of user-defined properties and parameters based on CAx-IF User Group requirements.
Alternative Representations for Part Shapes with PMI
- Exact B-Rep geometry and tessellated shape for the same part in one STEP file
- Include PMI to ensure correct association of information.